Re: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

FYI, we blogged this here:

  http://blog.okfn.org/2010/09/03/next-version-of-the-linked-open-data-cloud-based-on-ckan/

All are, of course, most welcone to join ckan-discuss list if there
are any specific suggestions for features we should add:

We will be continuing to develop CKAN's support for LOD/semantic web
technologies over the coming months (and years)! ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation