Re: AW: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

  On 9/3/10 10:17 AM, Chris Bizer wrote:
> Hi Leigh,
>
> In theory, the list is automatically updated with data from CKAN.
>
> But as the CKAN server is overloaded today, the list is currently corrupted
> and only shows a fraction of the datasets.
>
> We hope that the issue is solved in the next hours!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

Chris,

Is CKAN now delivering RDF based descriptions of its particular data
space (site or container) and the data items it hosts? I was hoping to
see RDFa in their HTML  pages, at the very least.

Kingsley

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com