AW: New LOD Cloud Updates

Hi Egon,

> How are data sets divided over the various categories?

We are tagging the datasets with the following tags on CKAN in order to
assign them the categories:

*	media
*	geographic
*	lifesciences
*	publications
*	government
*	usergeneratedcontent
*	crossdomain

This has been done for some of the datasets, but not all.

So, if you like your dataset to appear in a specific category and have a
specific color in the upcoming cloud diagram, please assign the
corresponding tag on CKAN to your dataset.

Cheers,

Chris