Re: Social Web, Linked Data, SemWeb & Philosophy

Henry,
Thanks for posting the slides. I have skimmed through and will find
more time this weekend.
I think that what you are doing is relevant to my work (as well as
being generally interesting) as the company where I work begins to
dabble in Social Networking.
Very interesting.

Adam