JS libs for RDF (was: Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD)

I'm about two steps away from the same question for a current project.
I looked around and decided rdfquery would be the first lib I try. The
second candidate might be libraries from the tabulator project.
rdfquery looks the best for my current needs, but I need to try it
soon.