Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

Thanks.
I had tried removing from the httpd.conf, but then I get none :-)
So it is two or none, and I will leave it as 2 for the moment.
I am pretty sure it will be something to do with the way we trap 404 in an
error-handler to generate the docs.
I see there are two for a 404 URI as well.
Can't see why, but will ponder on it.
Cheers