Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

Great stuff - thanks for the advice.
Done for sameas.org and *.rkbexplorer.com

However, did it via .htaccess, and would prefer to do it in
/etc/httpd/http.conf, not least because the vhosts seems to make it end up
with two of them (which I assume is not illegal?)
Can anyone tell me the http.conf line that does the same thing, to help a
lazy citizen :-)

Cheers