Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

Hi Nathan,

I implemented this header on http://productdb.org/ (since I had the
code open). Can someone comfirm that it does what's expected (i.e.
allows off-domain requesting of data from productdb.org)

One important thing to note. The PHP snippet you gave was slightly
wrong. The correct form is:

header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *");

Cheers,

Ian