RE: [semanticweb] AW: AW: ANN: LOD Cloud - Statistics and compliance with best practices

This article from the NYT may provide an amusing distraction from the current discussion: I thought the powerpoint slide shown looked eerily familiar ;-)

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/world/27powerpoint.html?_r=1

John
PS excellent post Denny IMHO

Dr John Davies
Chief Researcher
Future Business Applications & Services
BT Innovate & Design
Tel:    +44 1473 609583
Email:    john.nj.davies@bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information
is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000