Re: RDFa editors

Juan,

> I want to add RDFa into my HTML.

Good.

> What is the easiest way to do this?

A text editor.

> What are the RDFa editors out there?

[1] lists three and [2] may be worth checking as well.

>From my roughly 4 years of experience of manually editing HTML with RDFa
(that is, we are not talking about templates for blogs, CMS, etc., right?) I
think it is fair to say that a good text editor is ATM the best option (if
you know HTML fairly well; adding RDFa is then a piece of cake ;)

Additionally, for manual editing, you might want to check [3] for a
step-by-step tutorial how to handle this (note: this is an old draft, will
soon be updated and moved to another location as well planned to submit it
as a SWIG Note).

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://rdfa.info/wiki/Publish#HTML.2BRDFa_Editors