Re: Correct Usage of rdfs:idDefinedBy in Vocabulary Specifications with a Hash-based URI Pattern

#1 gets my vote...

(The isDefinedBy property originally had use cases in mind for
situations where the URI of the vocab couldn't be discovered in Webby
fashion through dererencing, eg. uuid: or urn: -based identifiers for
the terms or vocab). As it turned out, the world learned to live with
using http: everywhere, so that particular need faded somewhat :)

Dan

cheers,

Dan