Re: [Virtuoso-users] [Fwd: How to serve hash URIs from a (Virtuoso) SPARQL endpoint?]

Hi Christoph,

The following Virtuoso Linked Data Deployment Guide details how hash URIs can be handled by the server using transparent content negotiation:

	http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/Whitepapers/html/vdld_html/VirtDeployingLinkedDataGuide.html

Which would also apply to the data you are attempting to publish ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software