Re: Linked data in packaged content (ePub)

One aspect of this thread concerns reasoning on limited-compute (i.e.
mobile) platforms. I'd like to point out Pychinko, the Python-based
reasoner (c.f. http://bit.ly/bPglu1 ), which was designed to run on
mobile platforms such as Nokia phones where Java-based reasoners were
considered too compute-intensive.

Granted, given the current closed nature of Apple, we should probably
be looking for Cocoa/Objective-C based reasoners... :P

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
http://bitwacker.wordpress.com