Freebase Gridworks 1.0 released [Was: Nice Data Cleansing Tool Demo]

Hi all,

We're happy to announce that Freebase Gridworks 1.0 is now available for
download, and it is also released as open source software:

     Download, documentation, code, bugs:
http://code.google.com/p/freebase-gridworks/

     Mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/freebase-gridworks

Gridworks is a power tool that allows you to load data, understand it,
clean it up, reconcile it internally, augment it with data coming from
Freebase, and optionally contribute your data to Freebase for others to use.

If you have seen the screencasts mentioned earlier [1], i.e.,

    Introduction: http://vimeo.com/10081183
    Faceting: http://vimeo.com/10287824

please know that there have been significant changes made to the
software from the feedback of our alpha testers. The most important
changes are the ability to add data from Freebase into your data sets,
and the ability to load your data into Freebase (sandbox only for now).
Data loads through Gridworks can be tracked here

http://gridworks-loads.freebaseapps.com/

Please try out Gridworks and join us on the mailing list mentioned above
for discussion!

David

[1]
http://lists.freebase.com/pipermail/freebase-discuss/2010-March/000860.html