Re: Nice Data Cleansing Tool Demo

Hi David,

I love it and I NEED it ;)
Awesome work, really.

I heard it will be opensource so I will probably be able to extend it
myself, but here are some ideas for (missing?) features:
* Importing custom Lookups/Dictionaries ( to go from text to IDs or
the other way around ). Maybe this is possible using a different hook
for the reconciliation mechanism.
* Related: Plug in other reconciliation services ( not sure how this
stands up to freebase biz alignment )
* Command line engine. To add a GW project as a step in a traditional
transformation job and execute steps sequentially.
* Expose Gazetteers ( dictionaries ) generated within the tool ( when
equating facets )

I have other ideas but I need to try it first it looks like you've
covered a lot of ground here.

Amazing, Amazing. Thanks!

--
Aldo Bucchi
skype:aldo.bucchi

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.