Re: A "sameas" widget for Firefox

Hi all,

This is a cool stuff, indeed.

I think an interesting use case would be to "dig" into a link to use its
href URI instead of its text. Because let's face it, the web contains
much more links with human-readable labels than plain URIs in the body
of a page...

I'm affraid my poor knowledge of javascript does not allows me to
propose a patch, though; and my intuition is that it would significantly
more complex that this nice bookmarklet... :-/

  pa