Re: Improving Organization of Govt. based Linked Data Projects

Hi Kingsley, I am right with you - finding stuff is hard.
But I do think we could make it easier for all of us.
Just the esw wiki alone requires me to put every set I create into a bunch of place, for example, at least:
* [[http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets DataSets]]
* [[http://esw.w3.org/DataSetRDFDumps RDF Dumps]]
* [[http://esw.w3.org/SparqlEndpoints SPARQL endpoints]]
* [[http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/LinkStatistics Link Statistics]]

In the end, I just don’t manage it, partially because it entails editing a large wiki page for most (although the move to MW must be an great improvement).

So if I find the whole thing laborious.
Telling people to go and edit multiple pages is not really customer oriented (I view the publishers as our customers in the Linked Data world).

Does anyone want to step up to the plate and do a swish repository for this data, with easy entry (including RESTful) and publishing as html, Linked Data, json etc. using voiD, etc?

Best
Hugh