Re: The Ordered List Ontology

Bob,

A desired feature that led to the current rdf:List structure is the ability to
"close" a list - so some separate sub-graph can't "silently" add properties not
in the original.  Your pattern might allow this through additon of a
"maxSlotIndex" property on "olo:OrderedList" (not suggesting this as a design,
just an example).

#g