Re: [foaf-protocols] ACL

<snip>
>  rel="http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#accessControl";
> Even if a WAC link relation value was registered, it'd have to state to
> expect some form of RDF ACF in response else problems would arise, hence
> creation of the aforementioned^^ :)
</snip>

the registry exists to allow authors to make whatever claims they wish
about the nature of the response for the registered link relation
value.

using a 40+ byte URI instead of a 3 byte string makes no difference on
the expectations of the caller or the behavior of the responder. but
it makes a hell of a difference on the overall bandwidth and network
traffic.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me