Re: Request for Feedback, Suggestions on TaxonConcept Species Concepts

I have made the changes they are visible in this RDF.

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp.rdf

<http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp.rdf>I have also updated the
following:

 http://lod.taxonconcept.org/sitemap.xml.gz (Removed some problematic Fungi,
now about 66,000 species)

 http://lod.taxonconcept.org/taxonconcept_subset.rdf.gz

Ontology: http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ontology/txn.owl

Ontology Doc: http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ontology/doc/index.html

The Biol predicates are set as *equivalentproperty*.

Biol Taxonomies are of type Taxonomy, so I created a new Tag <
http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp#Taxonomy

  <txn:SpeciesTaxonomyTag rdf:about="
http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp#Taxonomy">
    <skos:prefLabel>A Tag-like resource that is used to label taxonomies of
the species concept Danaus plexippus se:mCcSp</skos:prefLabel>
    <txn:speciesTaxonomyTagHasSpeciesConcept rdf:resource="
http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp#Species"/>
    <txn:kingdom>Animalia</txn:kingdom>
    <txn:phylum>Arthropoda</txn:phylum>
    <txn:class>Insecta</txn:class>
    <txn:order>Lepidoptera</txn:order>
    <txn:family>Nymphalidae</txn:family>
    <txn:genus>Danaus</txn:genus>
    <txn:specificEpithet>plexippus</txn:specificEpithet>
    <txn:scientificNameAuthorship>(Linnaeus,
1758)</txn:scientificNameAuthorship>
    <txn:commonName>Monarch Butterfly</txn:commonName>
  </txn:SpeciesTaxonomyTag>

I have also added these links to EUNIS, although they maybe somewhat
problematic since these are the same URI's as the foaf:page.

  <eunis:SpeciesSynonym rdf:about="http://eunis.eea.europa.eu/species/90910
">
    <skos:closeMatch rdf:resource="
http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp#Species"/>