Re: An interactive shell for teaching RDF

quote Mischa Tuffield (24.7.2010):

Hello Axel,

- OntoWiki [1] has a similar interactive query shell with SPARQL syntax
highlightning, save queries and other features.

- The SparqlTrainer [2] is an e-learning tool to practice SPARQL
interactively.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/ontowiki/
[2] http://aksw.org/Projects/SparqlTrainer

best regards

S.Tramp

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name  Tel. (Fax): +49 341 97 323-66 (-29)