Re: Metaweb joins Google

I see two things here:

1. Google got into the broader LInked Data Web. That's powerful
validation and you should use that to pitch your customers, investors
or the girl you always wanted to talk to but you didn't have the balls
to face, even during that trip where she approached you and...  ( ok,
end joke ;)
2. Freebase has IDs for each entity. We can always proxy their URIs
and they will be spreading these IDs across the web. The data is open
as well, and we can link to it/use it to consolidate other datasets.
They will hardly be able to restrict that as they need the data to
flow ( its a paradox ).

They won't kill linked data. Remember our worst enemy has historically
been "people not getting it", the tech has been ready for way too
long.

People get it when Facebook talks about a graph thing and Google talks
about a graph thing.

--
Aldo Bucchi
@aldonline

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.