Re: Poisonous models (was the bad word)

On the topic of "Everybody called 'Dave' is the same person", I could
imagine dbpedia saying that all these Dave's are distinct (using e.g.
owl:differentFrom) (they don't, but maybe they should!), which means if you
accept dbpedia, you can't at the same time accept dave.rdf.

I'm pretty sure that big players will store their data in (at least) quads,
to include the source of the triples. This means they can collect data from
the internet, and at a later time decide about the trustworthiness of the
source. I can imagine for example, that they will only accept sources that
don't contradict. The more statements your model has that contradict the
already collected body of statements, the less likely your model will be
accepted.

It would still be indexed however, so arguably you could ask questions like
"Which sources claim that 'Dave A.' is the same as 'Dave B.'?"

Daniel

--
Best regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,