Re: Updates, updates, updates: Ordered List Ontology, Counter Ontology, Info Service Ontology

Hi Kingsley,

Am 16.07.2010 00:09, schrieb Kingsley Idehen:
> Bob Ferris wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> Apologies for cross-postings ;)
>>
>> I've updated the specifications of the Ordered List Ontology, the
>> Counter Ontology and the Info Service Ontology. Furthermore, I created
>> a documentation for each one with examples etc. and included into
>> these files also a XHTML+RDFa representation of the ontologies
>> themselves (created with [1]).
>> You can access the specifications as following:
>>
>> - The Ordered List Ontology:
>> http://purl.org/ontology/olo/orderedlistontology.html
>> - The Counter Ontology: http://purl.org/ontology/co/counterontology.html
>> - The Info Service Ontology: http://purl.org/ontology/is/infoservice.html
>>
>> Please note, these documentations are still incomplete and some links
>> are unresolved (especially these ones of the different versions).
>> However, the specifications should cover more or less the key features
>> of each ontology.
>>
>> Comments, suggestions, critics are very welcome (like every time).
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

>> Bob
>>
>> [1] http://smiy.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smiy/specgen/trunk/
>>
> Bob,
>
> Re. Info Service Ontology, have you considered some links with the SIOC
> Ontology? Net effect, rieh modelling for Linked Data Spaces connected
> via HTTP :-)

I requested sioc:Space rdfs:subClassOf is:InfoService[1]. Furthermore, I
also requested interlinking with void:Dataset[2], bibo:Collection[3] and
prv:DataProvidingService[4]. I thought also much about the interlinking
with DC/DCTerms concepts and properties[5] last time.

Cheers,

Bob

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/sioc-dev/browse_thread/thread/b362ec7064361d35