Re: [ANN] Major update of Lexvo.org

Hi Ian,
> Congratulations. This looks like a really valuable resource. I took a
> tour around as many parts I could find and started incorporating parts
> into my cross-linking project.
>
> Is there a guide to the various URI patterns you have used? For
> example, you have resources such as
> http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso3166-1/AE but I don't know which other
> ISO standard codings are included without randomly trying them.

Thanks. The details page now has a more exhaustive list of URI patterns:
http://www.lexvo.org/linkeddata/details.html

The ISO 3166-1 URIs were the only ones we did not give examples for on
the main page, simply because there are many existing sites already
defining URIs for countries. The main reason for creating new ISO 3166-1
URIs was to serve language-related data about the countries and
facilitate browsing the site. We do not recommend using these URIs
externally. We'll be adding owl:sameAs links to GeoNames soon.

Best,
Gerard