Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

Paul Gearon wrote:
> Hi Pat,
>
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:
>> Hey, guys. It is perfectly fine to use OWL properties in RDF. The RDF specs
>> actually encourage this kind of semantic borrowing, it was always part of
>> the RDF design to have this happen. So no need to have a version of
>> owl:sameAs in the RDFS namespace. Just use the OWL one.

fwiw, I was thinking more from a developer standpoint, hitting one
simple spec doc and finding most of what they need to get modelling
without being faced with OWL FULL and DL and the vast amounts of docs +
reading. This is the main reason I personally mentioned :)