Re: PHP RDF fetching code

Hi Hugh,

Been meaning to knock up a proper class for this for ages; here's one I
just made that should do the trick for you; supports GET & POST + params
+ any headers you like (attached w/ example). Will flesh it out a bit
and create an open source documented class in the near future.

Hope it's of some use.

Many Regards,

Nathan

ps: I've been doing masses of RDF + SPARQL w/ PHP so if you get stuck
with anything give me a shout for pointers :) happy to help.