Re: Wikipedia incremental updates

Nicolas,

> Does anyone has experience with that?
>
> Is there any other way to retrieve incremental updates in a reliable and
> continuous way, especially in the same format as the one provided for the
> static dumps?  (mysql replication, incremental dumps... )

I think this is a very timely and important question [1]. We did a demo
recently [2], based on voiD and Atom, trying to figure out what could work
and as a result a group of interested people in this area has formed [3].
Would be great if you'd join in and share your use case ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/DatasetDynamics
[2] http://code.google.com/p/dady/wiki/Demos