Re: Concurrent namespaces for Creative Commons ontology

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for raising this issue. I can't remember why we didn't pursue a
redirect when we started using creativecommons.org/ns; that was an
obvious oversight on our part. I spoke with Aaron off-thread, and
we've set up a redirect from web.resource.org/cc/ to
creativecommons.org/ns#. Thanks again for raising the issue.

Best,

Nathan