Re: OpenLink Data Explorer for Chrome & Safari

Hi,

I just installed ODE in safari, didn't read the doc, and tried it on
http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris

After some time (and a warning "slow script, do you want to continue?"), I got a result that is not really what I was expecting.

Shouldn't we get, more or less, what we get when dereferencing http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris ?

Best Regards,

fps