Re: Cultural heritage domain (Museums and collections)

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome to this
list and I am glad to see how helpful the LOD people can be.

I will go through all the interesting information and hints that have been
presented here and try to define my proposal. I already knew some of the
initiatives, but this has been a great chance to get a better picture of the
subject and the people working on this area. Hope we can collaborate in the
near future.

Cheers,

Daniel