Re: Cultural heritage domain (Museums and collections)

Quite a lot going on in this area.
It is a hot topic in the ICOM community at the moment.

There is a big EU project europeana.eu that is doing stuff for lots of cultural heritage, and will be going LD or at least RDF, I understand; they may well have an obvious ontology for the administrative side of things.
http://www.europeana.eu/portal/partners.html shows some Spanish partners.

For the catalogue etc stuff, CIDOC-CRM is an obvious choice - this has a semantic web version
(we are using it to process the British Museum catalogue - http://researchspace.org/ )

Cheers

--
Hugh Glaser,