Re: [ANN] Wordnet 3.0 as LOD: RFC

Sorry to be slow - been away, and am lazy :-)

That sounds great - stable LD URIs for these things are important.
I find I did a version of all this as LD (with SPARQL, voiD, etc) when the
Billion triples challenge came out last year, at
http://wordnet.rkbexplorer.com/ .
I'm would guess it's out of date, and probably rougher than yours, but it
might be useful if you sent me the sameas pairs and I will stuff them in
sameas.org, in case anyone has used our URIs in the meantime.
Linking is good.

Best
Hugh