Re: How should I "link" a predicate?

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Mischa Tuffield <mmt04r@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> There are some best practises to writing and and publishing RDF vocabs. You can find them on the W3C site :
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2006-01-18/

The final version of that doc might have a bit more polish [1].

I'm kind of a fan of using RDFa to publish vocabularies, since it is
incredibly lightweight (you can just publish a static HTML document).
For example, we felt like we needed to create a few pieces of
vocabulary for the National Digital Newspaper Program, so we simply
published an HTML document as part of the web application [2].

If you need something to manage the namespace I'd take a look at
Neologism [3]. The openvocab [4] solution is also requires very little
on your part.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/
[2] http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/terms/