Re: Best Practices for Converting CSV into LOD?

You may want to look at irON [1] and its commON [2] format.  The
specs provide guidance on our approach to your questions.

We use it all the time (as do our clients) and it works great.
Fred Giasson also just completed a dataset append Web service
that integrates with it for incremental updates.

Thanks, Mike

[1] http://openstructs.org/iron
[2] http://techwiki.openstructs.org/index.php/CommON_Case_Study