Re: [dady] Dataset Dynamics meet-up at WWW2010

Sandro,

(funny, I posted this last Friday and it showed up only yesterday ...)

> I think for the use cases I have in mind (large scale, ad hoc, real-time
> mirroring of RDF), a key requirement is constant time (per triple) to
> apply deltas, including maintaining a secure hash.  I was happy to see I
> could (I think) meet this with some tweaking of blank nodes.  I sketched
> both a delta format (gruf) and a subscription protocol (websub), which
> are separate.
>
> Rough specs are here:
>    http://websub.org/wiki/GRUF
>    http://websub.org/wiki/Spec

This looks great, thanks! It would be interesting to learn more about the
status of this project (are implementations available, etc.) and your plans
with it.

Indeed, as I recently wrote [1], there are plenty of approaches and
proposals out there and I think the time is ripe to sit together, get more
practical experience in implementing and deploying stuff.

I hope you can make it to the Dataset Dynamics meeting [2] and introduce
your proposal to the community. I'll sync with Juergen to catch up.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://blog.semantic-web.at/2010/04/26/a-dynamic-web-of-data/
[2] http://esw.w3.org/DatasetDynamics/Meetings