Re: LOD Camp at WWW2010....

Do you not think that is quite expensive? I am interested in attending the linked open data camp, but I am not registered for the main conference - instead attending workshops and the web science conference.

Is there any chance to have a similar fee to the FutureWeb event?

thanks

On 21 Apr 2010, at 08:45, Marie-Claire Forgue wrote:

> Hello Ed,
>
> I just looked at the WWW2010 registration page (http://www2010.org/www/attendees/register/), and it reads:
> "April 26-30 ; 1-day pass ; $495 – Regular ; $295 – Student"
>
> The 75USD (student rate) is for the FutureWeb event.
>
> Best regards,
>
> - Marie-Claire.
>

> On 21/04/2010 09:39, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Ed,
>>
>> I have forwarded your question to Marie-Claire Forgue who handles the practicalities... Stay tuned!
>>
>> Ivan
>>

>> On Apr 20, 2010, at 18:56 , Ed Summers wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ivan,
>>>
>>> So it looks like students could go to the entire day of Linked Open
>>> Data Camp by paying $75.00?
>>>
>>> //Ed

>> ----
>> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
>> mobile: +31-641044153
>> PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html

> Marie-Claire Forgue                         +33 4 92 38 75 94
> Head of W3C European Communications and
> Business Development                        +33 4 92 38 78 22 (fax)
> mailto:mcf@w3.org  -  http://www.w3.org/    +33 6 76 86 33 41 (mob)

Matthew Rowe, MEng
PhD Student
OAK Group