Re: UK Govt RDF Data Sets

Hi Dan,

Jun Zhao is leading the work with them to come up with a solution that
leverages the work on the Open Provenance Model as well as the
Provenance Vocabulary and feeds back into the W3C Provenance Incubator
Group. From my understanding, this is really critical for them and they
want something *soon*. So I think the right connections are there and
they will get something sooner rather than later.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Dr. Paul Groth (pgroth@few.vu.nl)