Please report bugs to be fixed for the DBpedia 3.5.1 release

Hi all,

> Great stuff, this is also why we are going to leave the current DBpedia
> 3.5 instance to stew for a while (until end of this week or a little later).
>
> DBpedia users:
> Now is the time to identify problems with the DBpedia 3.5 dataset dumps.
> We don't want to continue reloading DBpedia (Static Edition and then
> recalibrating DBpedia-Live) based on faulty datasets related matters, we
> do have other operational priorities etc..

Yes, the testing by the community has exposed enough small and medium bugs in the datasets so that we are going to extract a new fixed 3.5.1. release next week.

I'm my opinion the bugs do not impair Robert's and Anja's great achievement of porting the extraction framework from PHP to Scala. If you rewrite more than 10.000 lines of code for something as complex as a multilingual Wikipedia extraction, I think it is normal that some minor bugs remain even after their tough testing.

So, if you have discovered additional bugs and want them fixed.

Please report them to the DBpedia bug tracker until Friday EOB.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=190976

Cheers,

Chris