Re: [semanticweb] ANN: DBpedia 3.5 released

Leigh,

You might find some answers in our recent WebSci 2010 paper:

Knud Möller, Michael Hausenblas, Richard Cyganiak, Siegfried Handschuh and
Gunnar Grimnes. Learning from Linked Open Data Usage: Patterns & Metrics.
Web Science Conference 2010 [1].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://linkeddata.deri.ie/sites/default/files/lod-usage-websci-2010.pdf