Re: XMP RDF extractors?

Hi,

On Tuesday, April 13, 2010, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org> wrote:
> ...snip!...

> Wouldn't it be nice if there were easy conventions for books about RDF
> to have Webby linked RDF bundled in the files? Both seem nearly there
> but not quite... (this not a complaint Leigh, I love this work btw!)

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it.

The epub and PDF formats ate just generated with the docbook-xsl
stylesheets. I'm really pleased that there's any machine readable data
in there at all! It's on my TODO lost to get some RDFa into the the
HTML output.

I guess if folk wanted to improve the quality of metadata for ebooks
and PDFs then exploring how to enhance docbook conversions would be a
good start.

Cheers,

L.

--