Re: [Patterns] Materialize Inferences (was Re: Triple materialization at publisher level)

Hi,

On 9 April 2010 17:07, Vasiliy Faronov <vfaronov@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Dan has spotted a very good rule of thumb for subclass
> materialization with his notion of "mid-level" classes.
>
> Here's another rule of thumb I can think of: materialize inferences that
> map your data to better known, and more widely deployed, vocabularies.

Yes, thats another useful piece of advice.

There are probably some patterns to discover around when people create
what are effectively "aliases" of more widely adopted classes and
properties. But thats the topic of another thread!

Cheers,

L.
--
Leigh Dodds