Re: What would you build with a web of data?

Georgi you are mistaken. Links to resources or even simple things such
as reusing labels are already saving me time and money when building
apps for customers.
in reality I get more than labels, I get maps, relations, etc which
otherwise would have been costly to attain.
Also, the exploration of datasets by jumping links is a great way to
attain insights an ideas. Intranet-wise, linkeddata is a killer app
and I have hard, front line evidence.