Re: [Patterns] Materialize Inferences (was Re: Triple materialization at publisher level)

Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
> In this casematerialization is likely not going to happen much (you
> wouldnt want to materialize inside something visible for the end user
> etc).

Why not? RDFa has easy support for the most common case of
materialization, which is subclass and subproperty inference: you just
write all the classes and properties separated by spaces. Like this:

		<h1 property="foaf:name rdfs:label">John Doe</h1>

Drupal 7 does this for its SIOC export (at least that used to be shown
on their demo site[1] which is now empty for whatever reason).

[1] http://drupalrdf.openspring.net/

--
Vasiliy Faronov