Re: Announce: Linked Data Patterns book

Hi,

OntologyDesignPatterns.org is indeed the place to discuss ontology
patterns. It's also good to know which patterns are useful in practice,
and linked-data vocab patterns are used in vocabs that are themselves
effectively used to describe data. The "known uses" field is actually
empty for most patterns on the ODP portal, this should evolve as
vocabularies are designed using patterns. Let's explicit links between
the two efforts!

Cheers,
François