Re: Using predicates which have no ontology?

Nathan,

> and quote:
> "If the relation-type is a relative URI, its base URI MUST be
>    considered to be "http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/"
> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03.txt

Just for the record: the current draft of Web Linking is [1] and the
statement above is not present anymore, in there. However, you find
something alike in Appendix C.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt