Re: Updated GeoSpecies Data Set 1,765,790 Triples

Peter,

Great work! Now, as you already have a semantic sitemap, it should be pretty
straight-forward to offer a voiD description [1] of your dataset as well.
You can, for example, use the lifting XSLT [2] to bootstrap the voiD file
from your existing sitemap and add further details about the interlinking to
other datasets, etc. (see also the voiD guide [3] for the interplay with
sitemaps).

Happy to assist you off-line in case you have further questions regarding
voiD ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://semanticweb.org/wiki/VoiD