Re: Announce: 4store Amazon Machine Image and Billion Triple Challenge Data Set

Hi Kingsley,

Yes we're aware of Virtouso. Our challenge entry actually works with any
sparql endpoint. We just needed the whole BTC for 2009 and had been
working with 4store. So given that we did this work, we thought we'd
give it to the community.

BTW, is the openlinkwebsite down? I can't seem to get to it this morning.

Thanks,
Paul