Re: Ordnance Survey Linked Data

Hi John,

Nice! Congrats on releasing this. Seems ready to be linked up with
voting data, MPs, etc etc...

Am I right that this covers England, Scotland and Wales, but not
Northern Ireland?

A few quick comments on technical stuff:

1. "Upward" links, in addition to the downward "contains"
relationships and horizontal "borders" links, would be nice. E.g., I
can navigate from Greater London down to Clerkenwell, but not the
other way round. If you add those links, then some top-level entities
(England etc) would be quite handy to aid navigation.

2. The URIs of the various Ordnance Survey ontologies all seem to be
404, e.g.
http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/spatialrelations/contains
http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/admingeo/hasCensusCode
http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/ontology/admingeo/Borough
Are there definitions (OWL/RDFS files) of those? Any chance of making
them dereferenceable?

3. Is there any way to search for IDs, except by using SPARQL queries?
This works, but is not very satisfying: SELECT * WHERE { ?x ?y
"Cardiff" }

Cheers, and see you around the Westfield,
Richard