Re: Linked data browsers?

Hi Kingsley,
Your message caused me to go and check our links and everything.
RKBExplorer has links on all pages to
http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=whatever which seem to work
fine.
I can't get your link or the instructions on the page to browse properly -
the best I could get for something like
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/sws.geonames.org/6286786/
was far short of what
http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=http://sws.geonames.org/6286786/
gave me.
And
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/education.data.gov.uk/placeh
older-id/parliamentaryConstituency/Lewes
gives almost nothing compared with what is really there, which can be seen
by resolving or
http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=http://education.data.gov.uk/pla
ceholder-id/parliamentaryConstituency/Lewes

Am I doing something wrong?
Or perhaps you are confusing a Linked Data browser with a browser that
browses your Linked Data site?

Best
Hugh